Solve "No ACF gallery field data found" when the gallery field is empty with Oxygen conditionals
Author: Aleš Sýkora, 11. 3. 2021
If you want to hide the gallery field, when your ACF gallery is empty, use this tutorial! 🙂
- Wrap Gallery with DIV and add class .gallery-wrapper (set the width of div to 100%)
- Open conditionals on the div.gallery-wrapper
- Create conditional: Dynamic Data > Advance Custom Field > Your Gallery Field Name
- Output type - leave empty
- Set conditional rule to "is_not_blank"